We Use Patient Rated Outcome Measures (PROMs).
We believe patients are the best judge of their results. Here are our outcomes results as rated by our patients.
2019 Patient Rated Outcome Results
Shoulder Replacement Outcomes
Prior to surgery, patients rated their shoulder disability at 51%. Patients who received a shoulder replacement improved significantly. At the 3 month mark, patients rated their disability at 7%. 1, 2
Shoulder Outcomes – Combined
For all other shoulder surgeries, our patients had 52% disability caused by their shoulder condition. 3 months after surgery, the disability came down to 20%. By 6 months, they rate their disability down at 18%. 1, 2
Hand and Wrist Outcomes
On average our post operative hand patients see the disability caused by their condition drop from 38% to 20% three months after their procedure. 1, 2
For more information or appointments,please call
- The Quick Dash is a survey that measures the disability caused by an arm, shoulder, or hand condition. (Lower scores are better).
- Results are statistically significant (p<0.05)
- 2022-2023 Patient Rated Outcome Results
- 2021 Patient Rated Outcome Results
- 2020 Patient Rated Outcome Results
To schedule a consultation, please call or contact Dr. Sohn's office, proudly serving the communities of San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Woods, Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, Mission Viejo, Irvine, San Clemente, and Fountain Valley.